Resources to help you get the most from participating in Private College 529 Plan
As a member college you have a vested interest in the plan's success, so we encourage you to take advantage of the resources we provide to help you market the plan to your alumni and community.
We offer many ways to use our materials to promote participation in the Private College 529 Plan.
Use our ads
Customize your choice of up to three different print-ready print ads for your alumni magazine, newsletters and other publications. Each ad is available in quarter- and full-page sizes. To promote Private College 529 Plan through print ads featuring your institution's name, view and download each ad here:
- Game Ad, Quarter Page: View PDF Download Art
- Game Ad, Full Page: View PDF Download Art
- Child Ad, Quarter Page: View PDF Download Art
- Child Ad, Full Page: View PDF Download Art
- Owl Ad, Quarter Page: View PDF Download Art
- Owl Ad, Full Page: View PDF Download Art
Use our logos
Feature our logo and other images in your print and electronic communication. To promote Private College 529 Plan on the internet, just follow these steps:
- Download our web-ready logo below (GIF format)
- Add our logo to a college savings information page on your website
- Link the logo to the Private College 529 Plan homepage: http://www.privatecollege529plan.com
Provide plan information
Include information about Private College 529 Plan in packets and gift bags at homecomings, alumni days and other events.
To get more information about the marketing options available to participating schools, call 1.877.874.0740 or email TPC.
- Learn more about the Plan
- Learn more about benefits available to participating schools
- Is your school interested in joining TPC? Contact us for more information or to request assistance
Q: What is the financial aid treatment of a Private College 529 Plan certificate?
A: Private College 529 Plan accounts are treated the same as state sponsored 529 plans, as assets of the account owner.